Ranking

haha, that is just my humor.

nice to meet you, Natalie. your comics are pretty awesome if i do say so myself. i hope you enjoy your stay here in the Toribash community. you should hang out in IRC once in a while, click the big chat button up at the top of the forum to get on IRC from the forum's client: webchat. or you can download and use your own client which i'd personally recommend if you don't already have your own IRC client.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Why hello there!

As just about everyone has said, your artwork is pretty awesome. If you pick up texturing, I'm sure you'd do well... though you're probably quite busy with your comic already. If you've got any questions, do feel free to PM me with them.

Agreed, your art is amazing. You're really successful at what you/your site does.
Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
Holy shit! I'm a huge fan! I'm really quite surprised to find someone such as yourself here in Toribash. Well, enjoy your stay! I have a feeling it'll be quite short

Thanks. I didn't really picture myself playing a game like this either...but I do wonder why you'd think my time here would be short?

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Why hello there!

As just about everyone has said, your artwork is pretty awesome. If you pick up texturing, I'm sure you'd do well... though you're probably quite busy with your comic already. If you've got any questions, do feel free to PM me with them.

Thank you. I was sure i'd take up anything art related here. As soon as I figure out 'texturing' i'll try it. Of course, I wont consume myself with making art for everyone. but yeah, I guess I'll ask you to give me some pointers now and again.
OMG I LOVE UR COMICS THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!!

P.S. Cretor luvs u
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Rosebush View Post
Thanks. I didn't really picture myself playing a game like this either...but I do wonder why you'd think my time here would be short?

Well, I just figured this wouldn't be something you'd enjoy. As you stated, I dont picture you playing this. But, if you enjoy it, then great! See you around!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Wow. I read your comic. Your comics are pretty awesome. Welcome. :3

I love.
MapleStory: Pirate4Chris
[Piratez][GATA][Panties]
Welcome to the Toribash community.
Hope you have a good time around here.

Nice mini comics too ;3
Centuries Of Damn
Wow, why haven't I noticed this yet.

I must say, I'm sure you'll make a very good contribution to this community in some way, I'm pretty glad to be welcoming you. I had a look through your artwork and it's very impressive. Feel free to contact me, via PM if you need anything.
heyhey!

I remember stumbling upon your site awhile backs.

... quite a way backs

welcome and have a nice time... mind the trolls and mind the gap