Toribash
Original Post
*waves* Hi, mates.
Good day, mates. My name is Kurei-z. I had my username misspelled at the registration counter. I'm 15 years old. I live in Malaysia. I enjoy animating, gaming and drawing.

Recently, I searched Wikipedia for free games until I found Toribash. I began to develop my instant liking to Toribash after a few plays, so I decided to join the community and make friends while playing Toribash. I hope you can pay consideration to this.

Oh, and recently, when I tried to by a few gradients for my player, the stock seems to run out. In fact, most of the stocks in the ToriShop seems to have run out. I appreciate it if somebody can tell me how the store works.

Future thanks and Cheers.
The shop has limited stock to keep the database from eating itself, I guess it might have been a while since it's been restocked though.

Welcome to Toribash, I'll look into putting more items in the shop some time.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
http://forum.toribash.com/market_deals.php

Two advantages:
Its cheaper
You'll easily find your item there

Disadvantage:
If you're one of those people who hate second hand stuff, you'll have a hard time getting your items.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by Aspire View Post

Two advantages:
Its cheaper

Disadvantage:
If you're one of those people who hate second hand stuff, you'll have a hard time getting your items.

Good thing is, it's not like in RL. There's no difference really :P

Welcome to the community Kureiiz!

You seem like an intelligent person
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
The shop has limited stock to keep the database from eating itself, I guess it might have been a while since it's been restocked though.

Welcome to Toribash, I'll look into putting more items in the shop some time.

Oh, I see. =\
And thanks.

Originally Posted by Aspire View Post

Two advantages:
Its cheaper

Disadvantage:

Actually, I don't care about second-hand stuff. Thanks for the link.

Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Welcome to the community Kureiiz!

You seem like an intelligent person

Why thank you. You seem like a nice and friendly person. =D
welcome kureiiz, i look forward to playing you some time, all of the above guys know their stuff so yeah, welcome
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
welcome kureiiz, i look forward to playing you some time, all of the above guys know their stuff so yeah, welcome

Cool. Thanks. And if you'd like to play, you can just tell me which server you are in, and I'll be there.
Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy the forums as much as you did the game. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask.
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy the forums as much as you did the game. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask.

Oh thank you. I really do enjoy the forums as much as the game.