Toribash
To get 1k a day only from wins, you need to win 100 games in public servers.
If you battle in a private server (user made) you will not get tc per winning.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by Shockwarrior View Post
If you get 1k everyday from wins, why is it that I still see matches in which you earn 0 tc? {Excluding tourneys}

Private rooms maybe? A room created by a user gives no tc, only qi
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
This is pretty gay because when I had a 200tc booster 2 years ago before this crappy rule applied i earned like 600k played like 250 games in 1 day, played over 10 hours now how will i get my balances, because I go on vacation a lot. If you have a problem with farmers how about u track the kids with toriboosters and there u go, there's your solution. Don't try to punish us all hampa that is not cool.
See, with the new rule you can live a healthier lifestyle and go do other things (Maybe outside! I hear it's nice there!) instead of playing for 10 hours straight (Did you know that 250 games in 10 hours is one game every 2 minutes and 24 seconds? That's a lot.). Think of it as our gift to your health.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Dreamer0 View Post
I think there should be no limit. This is just stupid.

Nope, prevents farming
Get rid off tc then people cant farm. Just ruins the gaming experience for people who play alot.
FairFang Is Dumb
Get rid of TC? Okay, let's just use USD for everything. Everyone has access to USD and are willing to spend on a free game.
Originally Posted by Dreamer0 View Post
Get rid off tc then people cant farm. Just ruins the gaming experience for people who play alot.

Nobody said you can't play after you hit 100 games. You just won't earn TC anymore, and based on what you're saying that doesn't matter anyways.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&