Toribash
Welcome to Toribash, Jokes! From what I can see, you're already being active with the community. Be sure to read the forum guide, as it answers just about any question that you might have.
The general forum rules are also very important to read up on. Don't want to get infracted for something now, do we?

All in all, have a wonderful Toribash experience.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by Jokes View Post
Ohh I see <o>__<o> ty for clearing that up and thanks for the welcome.
Do you tc by just by purchasing it from the store?

You can earn TC by winning matches in official servers ingame. You can also duel, win tourneys or do some betting. Or marketing, but that's on the forum ;)

Welcome to Toribash, Enjoy your stay!
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

You gain TC by playing. 10 TC per game. Also, 500/750 if you win a full round of games in a tourney room. You can also get TC by trading other players items, texture images, etc., whatever they care to buy from you :3

Welcome. Yeah.
Acavado, they changed the rules so you only get TC by winning 100 times per day. That doesn't include tournies/TC Boosters.
ugly
100 wins per day? that's alot . and thanks for the welcomes guys, I hope to be very active on the forum and ingame.
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
Acavado, they changed the rules so you only get TC by winning 100 times per day. That doesn't include tournies/TC Boosters.

No.
Also no.

Welcome to toribash, Jokes.
Welcome to the Toribash Community.
Just a tip:
Don't use smilies to often, cause they make ur post look unserious, just saying ;).
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]