Ranking
Hello Charlie and welcome to the Toribash community,

This game may seem complex and hard but it all comes down to practice, timing and luck. If you want coaching or lessons on how to play you best check out the Unibash forum where they can help you in all aspects of the game whether it be art and film or Ingame playing.

I hope you enjoy your time here.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
hey budy,welcome to the comunity,read the forum rules and have a great time here.
Hi there Charlie1010! Firstly I'd like to welcome you to Toribash! This is a very unique game. I'd be willing to put my money on it that you haven't seen a game like this before.

Okay Dokay now for the tips.
Usually, every begginners' mod is aikido. Aikido is basically a mod where you take hold of your opponent and force him to the ground for DQ. You should always try to keep your feet plantrf on the ground. Try as much as possible not to extend your ankles because that would mean jumping up and your opponent can easily grab on to you and throw you out of the ring. Another tip is you need to know how to break your fall. There's no actual tutorial on this but you just have to know how to prevent your body from hitting the ground and then lifting your opponent away. Also, for a beginner like you, try not to go into wushu mods at an early toriage. Wushu is kind of a very unforgiving mod for newbies.
a spoon.