Toribash
Original Post
Taekkyon Decap
Does anyone have any moves to decap uke in Taekkyon. no mater how hard I punch, kick, or pull, his head wont pop off. anything is helpfull
I believe it only works in multiplayer, or it will just be an exhibition move. Unless you program Uke to grab your hand, rotate your chest, then snap-kick him at the back of his neck!

Or maybe you just need to change the settings of the mod and enable dismemberment.
Last edited by Frequila; Aug 29, 2019 at 01:58 PM.
徳川幕府
❀ - THE TOKUGAWA SHOGUN - ❀
Use a lot of speed and force! Hard hits are deadly. You can use your legs and torso to transfer energy through your tori and make spectacular strikes

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Or you can ajust your body to hit his stomach, if that doesnt work then go for a kick into the pecs, should decap instantly
Originally Posted by Sereinity View Post
Or you can ajust your body to hit his stomach, if that doesnt work then go for a kick into the pecs, should decap instantly

I think you're referring to a dm/dismember. Decap is when you knock a players head off.
(Envy) Mascot | Full time kick your ass in ABD'r

a decap is a dm of the head from the body

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
yea what he said^

Also i hate you Terty for correcting me please go jump in a pit

love you Terty
(Envy) Mascot | Full time kick your ass in ABD'r

You need alot of practice to do something like that. Even with how long i've been playing something like that is still like a 5-25% chance
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan