Ranking
Original Post
Flame Problems
When I try to load a flame, or make my own flame, the flames don't show, like the particles are off. But I have particles on, so idk what the problem is. And when I wear flames in multiplayer, other people can see them but I can't.

How do I fix this? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
Last edited by Sparta; Jan 11, 2013 at 12:18 AM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I know you said that the particles are activated and whatnot, but let's go through the standard procedure.

What version of Toribash are you using?
Assuming you're using one of the more recent versions ...
Try typing /opt particles 1.

Also check the Advanced Options (Esc << Setup << Options << Advanced Options) and then enable "Particles".

If you've tried the two methods above and still haven't arrived to a solution, try opening the default.cfg file (located in: My Computer << Local Disk (C:) << Games << Toribash #.##) and change the integer next to "Particles" to 1, then save the document.
Last edited by firebolty; Jan 11, 2013 at 03:11 AM.
BAD LUCK
okay, go to options, click advance option then put a tick mark on particle or flame
B I T C H D O N ' T K I L L M Y V I B E
I'm using Toribash 4.31, and none of the above work.
The only way I can make my own flames that I've found is taking out all the replays I have out of the "replay" folder so when my game starts up it shows a blank Tori and Uke, and the Tori is wearing the default flame which I can edit. But when I go into the flame browser I don't see any flames at all, no matter how much I play with the settings. I have this problem on all my computers that have version 4.31.
The only thing I can think of is look in your custom folder(where it has your set and stuff) and see it Flame.dat is there
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
The only thing I can think of is look in your custom folder(where it has your set and stuff) and see it Flame.dat is there

I don't have a Flame.dat. I'm talking about when I open the flame forge, there's no flame.
did you mess with the forge, like actually try to make a flame?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Yeah, nothing shows up no matter what I mess with in the forge.
Well i have no idea now