Ranking
Original Post
Please hack my replay
Can anybody hack or tell me how to hack my replay so I can get some more engage distance? I did this epic B-kick and am having a hard time attacking. Here:
Attached Files
BTFK wip 1.rpl (73.8 KB, 30 views)
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
This does not go in support. This would go in events. Also, no need to attack I bet some one like nuthug or jaker can do this easy.
What? This is totally fine for support, not events.
And I opened the thread in notepad, and it looks undiscernable. Not sure if it will work if you hacked it.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Ray: Lol I'll pay you if you get it.

Chuck: I can attack, but I want to do it in a different way. I am currently working on a Jaker inspired B-kick fyi .
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Best thing you could do here is start a new replay with your desired eg. Then open your original replay up with this.
It basically tells you every move you made for each frame. Just copy it out, yes, it will take a fair while.
Or, open it in note pad and change the distance to where you can get a decent attack set up.

Not real hard, no need for hack just have to be real good.
heh,something happened to rpl.
-It format when i open notepad is really weird,i dont really know why,but it doesnt let me change stuff in rpl( i can changed ed,but rpl is same )
Festus open the replay in notepad, edit the engage distance. Now go threw the in tire replay, and delete the position's so it doesn't glitch up. after that your good to replay again ;o