Ranking
Original Post
[help]I lost my account password!!
I lost my account password, and I didn't created my acc using an e-mail. I just entered the game, and created it. My account name was ziknon, and I joined in march, 2009, I guess. I stopped playing, and I forgot my password.
So, how can I get my pass back?

EDIT

I decided to stop playing toribash. But, to really stop, I decided to change my account password, to my friends dont use it. And for me dont use it. So, i changed the pass, and all. But I know to what I changed, and Im afraid of telling this here. I changed, lets say, to a lot of 9. I changed my pass to 9. A lot of 999999999999999. But I dont remember how many "9" I changed. How can I prove that that account was mine?
I can just tell the last password, before I changed it to ... I guess I wont say here, ppl may try to find out to what i changed. But, my last password was "negoveio".
Last edited by Zikknon; Mar 10, 2010 at 11:20 PM.
nah, not to me. post it here.im not an admin or something of that.
BirdFlu's storage and sales account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So...
I decided to stop playing toribash. But, to really stop, I decided to change my account password, to my friends dont use it. And for me dont use it. So, i changed the pass, and all. But I know to what I changed, and Im afraid of telling this here. I changed, lets say, to a lot of 9. I changed my pass to 9. A lot of 999999999999999. But I dont remember how many "9" I changed. How can I prove that that account was mine?
I can just tell the last password, before I changed it to ... I guess I wont say here, ppl may try to find out to what i changed. But, my last password was "negoveio".
Already PM'd back.

Edit
My friend started playing toribash because I showed him toribash, and sent him many itens, such as a Head Texture.
Does this help? I can get the pic of that.
Last edited by Zikknon; Mar 10, 2010 at 10:35 PM.
sorry i couldnt help that much. i helped u with the things that a normal member can do, i would say i didnt help u nothing, but i have no powers on toribash bro. sorry. i would loved helping you.
BirdFlu's storage and sales account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]