Ranking
Then in the future take screenshots immediately. There really is no reason to not do that.

Anyways without screenshots I don't think you will get any help. Witnesses don't count for much in terms of proof. Maybe someone else will see it differently.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that is stupid. so he basicly got away with scamming.

Glad to see mods inforcing rules around here.
I wouldn't be a smart mouth to mods. If you want to complain, go to the complaint box.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
No, he speaks the truth. TWICE I bet 2k on that server. First time I thought it was just my internet bugging out, but then he KICKED me and, as a result, I went to another server to make the money back. All I'm saying is that quite a few trusted members of the forum (not including me, but you get my point) are telling you they've been scammed, and you have numerous witnesses.

It's really stupid that you believe a bunch of no-names who came out of nowhere with a ton of tc over these people. THIS is the problem with the way scamming is dealt with on the forum.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I'm not saying I believe or don't believe anyone. I'm just saying without proof its unlikely much will be done.

Anyways, its best to wait and see if someone who can help does help. I just posted to say that they will most likely ask for proof of some kind.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tume I think somewhere in your Toribash folder this is a section called history I'm pretty sure you can see more chat history there then you can in-game so I'd check that if I were you.

EDIT: I checked my Toribash folder location to see if it is still there. (It is) hopefully you didn't post too much on that betting server you went to after so check that and if you can't get the proof there there isn't anywhere else you can check if I am correct.
Last edited by Rickmo; Aug 30, 2011 at 04:22 AM.
That history only shows what he said, doesn't log kicks or bets if I recall correctly.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]