Toribash
Original Post
arranging replays
I've just added my 2.8 replays to the 3.0 ones, but i have a problem!

i used to have my latest replays easily accesspible at the bottom of the ingame replays list (so i could just press up to get to them). now that i added the old ones, they've taken their place!

i've tried adding a number to all the names and changing them to the top in the actual file, but it doesn't work... anyone knoe how to help me

NOTE: my ingame replays have never been in alphabetical order, so that won't work.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
omfg doesn't anyone know? please?

EDIT: forget it and lock this, i figured it out myself... in case anyone has the same problem (and is as dump as me not to figure it out right away):

copy the replay(s) you want added to the end of the list and delete the old one(s) if preferred.

-_----_-----_---_--._-------_-._----__ --------._-----_---._--._._----_--._--_---_------_
/..\-./-_\--/_-./-.\/ /--_--./_-/..\--|().\---_--./ /_-./..\-./---/-/-/---/-/-/-.\/-/-/-._---/../
\_/-/_/---/_ -/_/\_/-/_/-/----\_/.-|_\_\-/_/-/___/-\_/--\_-/_/\_\./_/-/_/\_/--\__/-/_/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(_)
Last edited by Archlurps; Dec 6, 2007 at 10:09 PM. Reason: fixing ascii
I refuse to grab.
-
well, of cource if you have a lot of replays, it'll be a pain changing all of the names (removing the "copy of" from the beginning") but i think it's worth it.

EDIT: actually, better yet, you can move them to another folder (NOT COPY!) and then move them back to the replays folder. easier and faster.
Last edited by Archlurps; Dec 6, 2007 at 10:28 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-