Ranking
Original Post
can't uninstall? lol?
Is there a built-in way to uninstall toribash? I can't find it in the list in "remove/uninstall software"...

and no, I'm not quitting, I just wanna uninstall the old version properly before deleting the files
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
There's an uninstaller in the toribash directory.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
what's it called? and is it in another file inside the directory?

I ran checked through the files in the "games\toribash" file, nothing called anything like "uninstall" or "uninstaller" found.
I refuse to grab.
-
Ah! Never versions don't have the uninstaller. :s Lol, my main pc's got one but this laptop doesn't.

The main thing you need to remove is the file association.

Open any directory on your pc, goto the tools menu -> folder options -> file types

Then just remove the association for replay files so when you install Windoze wont get confused.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
it's not confused... I already deleted the replays from the old file and copied them to the new one. But is it OK for me to just delete the old version's files, so the installation of the old toribash won't stay in my system without the actual program and files and fuck up stuff?
I refuse to grab.
-
At worst it'll look for the old version when opening replays, but removing the file association before you install a newer version sorts it.

You could just 'update' an existing version by installing the new version in the same place as the old one.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
thanks for your help. I'll just delete em then.
I refuse to grab.
-