Ranking
Well, the easiest remedy would be to map the legs the same way you map the head which is by using Equidistant cylindrical projection (which is what some world maps uses). This leads to equally distant and proportionate longitudes.

this is no problem for simple shapes like spheres, the problem is when you deal with compound shapes like the toribashian legs, which is a compound of a half sphere, a cylinder and another half sphere.

here is the map i use in shader tb.

apparently, in nonshader toribash, the cylindrical piece (the large rectangular area in the uvmap) is the only area mapped properly. the components of the sphere is ignored and replaced with the edge pixels of the cylinder area repeated or stretched.

the mapping is there, but i guess they put emphasis on the cylindrical area first.

TB CAN and DOES implement proper UV mapping (as seen in the box parts of the tori model (hands, 'ceps, feet, etc)

I hope the next versions would address this quirk about the legs.
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
I have a small glitch regarding transparent floor textures. I've lost all color in my floor texture EXCEPT when viewing through the ghost...

Screen:

Fixed.. thanks.
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
I hope the next versions would address this quirk about the legs.

Your wish.. my command.
I don't know if this is 3.8 related but....

... tori is moving alone?
Attached Files
0eternalstance.rpl (71.2 KB, 24 views)
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Thats not a bug, that "moving" existed for a long time. It only happens when you hold all.
Part of the TB physics.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

version 3.8 beta is really nice but i miss the funktion "cell shading"
maybe it could be added

greetings
Originally Posted by ApartofYou View Post
version 3.8 beta is really nice but i miss the funktion "cell shading"
maybe it could be added

greetings

As it was said before: The cell shading will be re-added when then full 3.8 comes out.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i can't see my left bicep texture,people have said they see it,others say they don't,occasionally i see it,BUT IT'S IN BLACK IN WHITE ! and sometimes the entire bicep is gray.

and it if helps here's a screeny.
Last edited by Bio; Jun 23, 2009 at 08:06 PM.