Ranking
Re: Way of the Kitsune! (extension of "learn to use your power")
Double grabbing:
if the opponent has grabbed your hand, you can make use of this nasty trick, a hand may only be grabbing onto one thing at a time, but if they grab you you can still grab something else...

Sadly untrue. A hand can grab as many things possible to fit it's surface area, it's like covered in superglue when grabby mode.

Super rotation:
this is a VERY powerful attack, often referred to as "the nukem", where both characters kick each other... they both swing at each other with all of there body making a huge force build up, known for being the most powerful move in toribash... almost...

Untrue =/ much more powerful done in correct way (The same way which i made a tutorial of, from which it was stolen from and renamed ;P)

move your chest and lumbar allot, they can help you out of sticky situations

Chest : fine. Lumbar : only in emergencies. Since moving lumbar about will make your other side an easy target for anything, as well as prevent some technical moves.

ALLWAYS relax a limb if it's about to be hit hard.

Can lead to DQ, or the limb hitting yourself even harder than what the damage would've been by it's breaking, however it can save the limb.

if you find ground rapidly approaching put your arms and legs out to stop it, NOT i repeat NOT only one arm, if the opponent has hit that arm, it will break on contact with the ground and you will die.

This depends greatly on angle... if you're coming towards the ground with high horizontal velocity aswell and you're going sideways, yes, it will break the arm. If you're on a vertical drop, there's 0.1% chance the arm will break. As of now there's not fast enough vertical move to actually injure anything when landing. Often in judo i choose to land on one arm if i must, and control the opponent with the other.

remember all that and you should be able to formulate a strategy to never DQ and to always win!

Impossible, as opponent styles change too much depending on person, you would have to learn 600+ different styles, as well as styles like mine, which are completely random.
What what? In the butt.
Double grabbing:
if the opponent has grabbed your hand, you can make use of this nasty trick, a hand may only be grabbing onto one thing at a time, but if they grab you you can still grab something else...

my hands never grabbed more than one thing in all the time I've been tori-bashing.

Super rotation:
this is a VERY powerful attack, often referred to as "the nukem", where both characters kick each other... they both swing at each other with all of there body making a huge force build up, known for being the most powerful move in toribash... almost...

post it, I'll edit and give you credit.

move your chest and lumbar allot, they can help you out of sticky situations

meh it works for me every time :P

ALLWAYS relax a limb if it's about to be hit hard.

this is where the addition to this tutorial will come in handy, I'm working on a dancing tutorial, once people can dance in this the game suddenly gets easy as you watch everyone DQ while you fly around ;)

if you find ground rapidly approaching put your arms and legs out to stop it, NOT i repeat NOT only one arm, if the opponent has hit that arm, it will break on contact with the ground and you will die.

i must have 50% instead of 0.1% cus i break all the time from drops... but anyway, this will be revised in the dancing tutorial section.

remember all that and you should be able to formulate a strategy to never DQ and to always win!

spoil sport :P

--cheers for your contribution.-
It was removed from the tutorial section after several hundreds of downloads.
I removed the old versions of Toribash long ago, but still had few replays out and about, this is the move failed miserably, and the interest is in Shademonger breaking in half when nothing is touching him, but this is recorded before there even was a clan called evil. :P

1.7 if i remember right, way before 2.0 tho
What what? In the butt.
i still have version 1.7 on my computer that was when i joined.

also i remember breaking someone inhalf without touching them, i span in the circle while perpendicular to the oponent and they blew up