Toribash
Original Post
[ART]Newest Logo, need CnC
hey guys so here is my newest art outside of toribash.

im pretty pround of it though so i will need some critism on it

Program Used: Adobe Illustrator
Artist: Me
Time Taken: 12 hours

Olda

Last edited by Marci6; Feb 8, 2016 at 04:39 PM.
I like it but i think i could give more Critic if i would knew for what Name that Logo is for as im clueless why his one is Serpent like. Still beatiful Cartoony Shading look
The white part at the edge of his beard are bothering me, could you explain what is that?
but other than that, everything look cool and neat. Nice job
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
that used to be highlight , it was less at my first decision, but on some irc cnc i got told to make it follow the line and go upper a bit
For me it's very simple, but looks great indeed. I like simple things with no shading, just one-colored, cartoonish thing,
with this epic gloss Good job
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Do you still have the less highlight one?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I think it's a nice logo but it looks a bit to fierce I'm not sure if that's what you're going for I think it may be the right eye
Also the hole in his mouth is also a bit odd but I think that may be due to its hexagonal shape and over all the guy looks a bit reptilian or dragon ish again idk what you're going for/what its trying to represent but if you are going for a feirce look I suggest changing the hair to black it matches much better with red also the outline above/on sides of the head merges straight into the Beard but you then use the same outline to make it look like shading for the beard making it look like he is wearing a mask or helmet
Last edited by Pimp; Feb 11, 2016 at 03:57 PM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
hey, great work. I'm not really digging the eyes. Also how did this take you 12 hours? Not to be rude but this would have taken me a little less than 4 hours. Or are you new to illustrator?
cause i wasnt really focused and its just estimated, the total work time is less than that

also ye i still dont like the eyes,not really satisfied with it