Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] free head
here a anime head i made. you cant sell or claim as your own. feedback would be nice. i made it in krita.

head

Hair is blurry and mapping is quite bad.
Try staring of slow, just learn the mapping of a toribash head template should help.
Template ----> http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/...face/headC.jpg
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by ace195 View Post
the hair was on pourpose, mapping was my fault. im still getting good

Yeah, I suggest doing first layer as the template.
Next, add more layers as to your desire and start drawing on those layers.
The middle part of the template is the face part.
I prefer a template as the size of 1024x512 because you have more space to do the face.
I also prefer doing a cartoonish style before doing a realistic style.
If you can, contact Calamaty(forgot how to spell name) he is a master at the realistic heads.
He also has a past to present thread, You should check it out if you want to see the evolution of Calamaty.
I prefer a template as the size of 1024x512 because you have more space to do the face.
If you can, contact Calamaty(forgot how to spell name) he is a master at the realistic heads.
He also has a past to present thread, You should check it out if you want to see the evolution of Calamaty.

thank you for the advise. the only problem is that im not good with sketches, i just draw with color till i see something i like.
any suggestions?
-----

thank you for the advise. the only problem is that im not good with sketches, i just draw with color till i see something i like
Last edited by ace195; Feb 9, 2016 at 07:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by ace195 View Post
thank you for the advise. the only problem is that im not good with sketches, i just draw with color till i see something i like.
any suggestions?
-----

thank you for the advise. the only problem is that im not good with sketches, i just draw with color till i see something i like

You can look for threads that are in the process of being made. Like, wip#1 and so on.