Toribash
Original Post
Replay opening.
I've found some bugs that happen sometimes :

- When I open a replay, it just don't work, uke and tori don't move.
- Multiple tb.exe process
- Random crashes in multiplayer (I think it's autoupdate which bug)
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by vins84 View Post
- When I open a replay, it just don't work, uke and tori don't move.

This can happen in multiplayer replays, when you have saved a replay when two other people are already playing each other, causing the replay to become invalid. Make sure to save the replay immediately after the game is over to make sure it saves correctly.

Originally Posted by vins84
- Multiple tb.exe process

This occasionally happens to me as well (I use 3.8), just go into task manager and end the smaller process (the one using the fewest kb) to keep the main Toribash window up.

Originally Posted by vins84
- Random crashes in multiplayer (I think it's autoupdate which bug)

This could be a number of things, I don't really have a fix for it.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
This can happen in multiplayer replays, when you have saved a replay when two other people are already playing each other, causing the replay to become invalid. Make sure to save the replay immediately after the game is over to make sure it saves correctly.

I know this too.
But it's in SP replays, right before creating this topic I had a 6 replays-opening-faillure streak.

It was those replays if you want to know.

Originally Posted by Marco View Post
This occasionally happens to me as well (I use 3.8 ), just go into task manager and end the smaller process (the one using the fewest kb) to keep the main Toribash window up.

Doesn't work.
I closed the smallest one, it was the wrong one.
And for the replays, it happen with both SP and MP replays. (I think I'll switch back to 3.85, this bug seems to only happen with 3.86)

EDIT :

While rollbacking, I noticed that i couldn't associate manually .rpl files with tb.exe....... any idea to fix that ? (This may be the cause of the initial problem too)
Last edited by SlipAnc; Feb 9, 2010 at 05:40 PM.
Yep, you need top completely remove every toribash from your computer, then get a reboot for reg refresh and reinstall the latest.

That'll associate the .rlp with tb.exe again.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Blah, I directly reinstalled 3.83, it works now.
The replays open corectly.
But the old camera is awful.
And I couldn't find a 3.85 installer...
Check the beta releases.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!