Ranking
Original Post
Aikido no DQ bug?
Alright, so a few days ago I was playing in aikido but for a couple of games the other dude got no DQ? I managed to save one of the replays.

As shown in the replay, I kicked him down and try to DQ his head... twice, but it didn't work, so I tried to DQ him with his hip with no luck.

But the thing is, it happened 3 times in-a-row, with different rooms and people? Is this just me or is this bugged?
Attached Files
lolwat.rpl (84.4 KB, 13 views)
It's a common bug.
It happens when the TB engine can't calculate the proper collision measurements.
It's probably going to be fixed, so don't worry about it.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
It's a common bug.
It happens when the TB engine can't calculate the proper collision measurements.

Alright, thanks.
It's a common bug.

It has been a known bug for a long time now, probably not going to be fixed any time soon though.
By the way, if this happens anymore, you might want to ungrip (if you are).

Yeah, I've head this works a lot of the time.
If ungrabbing doesn't work, try to untangle yourselves. This is also really common during hugging.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
What you should do is just ungrab and relax all, it will finish the lag and you'll probably draw. ( unless like one person is out of the level and the other one isn't, but it only tends to happen when you both land out of the dojo. )
piss