ES Recruitment Drive
Hey dudes I do this run in parkour but when I get to my 4th step I start to fall on my front or my hip does go far enough to make another step

I ate your mother
So I started to parkour recently, I've made two replays so far and I think they're okay considering I started two weeks ago. Rooftop Parkour is the first parkour that I actually did, and Suburb Parkour was finished yesterday. Any tips and/or comments are greatly welcomed and appreciated.
Attached Files
[P]Rooftop Parkour.rpl (756.5 KB, 22 views)
parkour_dream_c.tbm (36.4 KB, 12 views)
[P]Suburb Parkour.rpl (847.8 KB, 11 views)
parkour_suburb_maguuv2.tbm (18.0 KB, 7 views)
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
HALP!
Mocucha when I run in xspar.tbm its successful but when I try in parkour_city_a.tbm its not. Why is it like that? And here is a replay when I try in both mods.
Attached Files
RUNNING!.rpl (40.9 KB, 15 views)
Running in parkour city.rpl (33.4 KB, 13 views)
Originally Posted by Cauel View Post
Mocucha when I run in xspar.tbm its successful but when I try in parkour_city_a.tbm its not. Why is it like that? And here is a replay when I try in both mods.

The reason is possibly the friction has been changed, or you dont start perfectly in-line with the object, so this messes up the opener.

I have a problem, i have the good settings, i do the right movement, but, when i try to make a step my leg don't move like yours, and i don't know what's the problem, can you help me anyway ?
Shynaio, Blue belt. Thanks for reading.
if you can save a replay, then post it. I could check it out and see what's wrong.
(Mochu doesn't really check this thread anymore)

Originally Posted by ShyNaio View Post
I have a problem, i have the good settings, i do the right movement, but, when i try to make a step my leg don't move like yours, and i don't know what's the problem, can you help me anyway ?

Are you fully sure you changed the gravity to -30.00?