Toribash
Original Post
Replay player swap?
Okay, today i was looking thorugh some of my replays. I clicked & loaded one op called "STRONK" It is basically me pushing someone off and dqing them in aikido.
I noticed that i was the one being pushed off, and instead of fighting Lolp8, I was fighting someone named Lowdough in the replay. i /lp 0'ed us and saved it again. I watched it again and this time uke was beating me! I need help, did it get corrupted or something?
It's a glitch. Try downloading yourself and the other player with /dl (name). You could also try to save the replay online, then clear it from your save data, then put it back into your replays folder. (helps me sometimes) If that doesn't work, then the replay is most likely un fixable. (yes, it was corrupted)
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
if you save a replay from in-game, and save it again while your watching it through your replay folder, it automatically saves it as BOUT 0; username BOUT 1; uke

like this:

If you really want to change that, and it's bothering you a lot follow these steps

Go to
  1. C: drive
  2. Games(or wherever you installed toribash too, default is Games folder)
  3. then click Toribash
  4. now click the Replay folder
  5. right click your desired replay
  6. open it with notepad and change the BOUT 0; and BOUT 1; to whatever you want

If you are on the left, you will be BOUT; 1, or where uke is currently at. If you are on tori's side, you'll be BOUT; 0

Here's an example on where to go:

example

Last edited by Hacks; Mar 22, 2014 at 10:19 PM.