Ranking
Original Post
Newb Toribasher :P
Hey guys, KyuremFury here. You may recognize me as shinyarceus4 on other forums or websites. I'm an all-around gamer with varied tastes. I decided to try Toribash, but realized I suck horribly. I can't even defeat Uke! That's why I've decided to join this forum, in hopes of you guys training me. Hope for a warm welcome!
Welcome to toribash! Have a nice game playing toribash and I'm looking forward find you in game
doxXxob
Originally Posted by KyuremFury View Post
Hey guys, KyuremFury here. You may recognize me as shinyarceus4 on other forums or websites. I'm an all-around gamer with varied tastes. I decided to try Toribash, but realized I suck horribly. I can't even defeat Uke! That's why I've decided to join this forum, in hopes of you guys training me. Hope for a warm welcome!

Welcome to the community. The fight against uke is indeed rather hard to most beginners, heck even I have to focus when fighting him sometimes. He is set to use a random opener from a list of a few good openers which can sometimes catch you off guard. So don't be ashamed just move into a beginner server, try out the different primary mods (aikido, judo, wushu, taekkyon etc) and if you really like one or more play them regularly and experiment with your character and try different moves out, eventually you will start grasping how your tori moves etc. If you need more help you could check out my "how to play toribash youtube series". Hope you enjoy the game.