Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Bad OP Report
No, not any of you guys, but an IG mod.
He kicked, and then banned me for no reason.
Here are the screenshots from what he did.

Please do something about this.
It is his server, there for he can do what he wants with it and can kick who ever he wants.
Actually he can. By calling you an ass and kickbanning you he didn't break any rules.

Just saying, since this was his server he can do what he wants.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It wasn't his server.
So are you saying if I'm mod and I can swear at people, and kick/ban then for no reason at all?
Why should it not?

What would be the point of making a server with out being able to kick who ever you want?

The only person that shouldn't be kickable are mods.
-----
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
It wasn't his server.
So are you saying if I'm mod and I can swear at people, and kick/ban then for no reason at all?

You are not a mod, it is op. There is a difference.

and yes, you can kick who ever you want.
Last edited by Tume; Sep 16, 2011 at 01:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
He's OP in that server, therefore he's been given the responsibilities as ownership of the server itself.
He can do whatever he wants to do (abiding by the rules, or course), which includes kick/banning you.
BAD LUCK
Yea, this is why you can make servers so reg people can op abuse XD makes them feel good about them selves I guess.

Serious: It's the internet you going to get called names and kicked in-game and there is not much you can do about it. IF there is someone you want to play with in that server send him a pm and make your own server.
By being op in a server he has the power to do whatever he wants within reason. Like he cant duel scam someone and get away with it, but he can kick and ban whoever he wants.

If he was part of the staff (for example GM, SMod, Admin, Ninja) and did this in an official server, then it'd be against the rules. However since he isn't and its not an official server he can basically do what he wants.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]