Toribash
Original Post
+Bumpmapping
Well im not actually new and i do know how to bumpmap, but is it possible to preview a bumpmap without having the item.
Also how do you download the gimp thing on this link
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=91731
Last edited by LostWorld; Jul 7, 2010 at 06:12 AM.
Go here for gimp its a free download. Bumpmapping can be done by going to filters->animation->spinning globe. Then pick your preferences and view it by going to filters->animation->playback. Then to save it, you must save it as a .GIF file which is an animation file and upload it to photobucket or some other photo sharing website get the direct link and paste it something like this(without quotes) ["IMG"]URL HERE["/IMG"]. And that is how you get gimp, bumpmap a texture, and post it on toribash. Have fun!
Life is a zoo in a Jungle.
I know how to make a spinning globe i want to know how to preview it and how/where to download the file.

I Have gimp and am fairly exerienced with it, i once had photoshop but i didnt like it, you completely ignored my question and probly just c/p a texture layout awnser that not relavant to this question.

Also I ment the bumpmap TEXTURES.
Last edited by LostWorld; Jul 7, 2010 at 08:44 AM.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)
Still wrong, I want to preview bump map textures by saving the file into the custom folder (is there a way) i dont want to download a script.
Fan club
You put them in your custom like you would with a normal texture you want to preview.
Use this tutorial to help you, but put _bump after whatever body part it is. eg. chest_bump.tga and head_bump.tga

But since bumpmaps still seem to be down I'm not sure if it'll work, though it should work when they're up again.
Originally Posted by LostWorld View Post
Still wrong, I want to preview bump map textures by saving the file into the custom folder (is there a way) i dont want to download a script.

Let me get this straight, you want to make a texture and then see what it would look like on your Tori?
No a BUMPMAP there are BUMPMAP TEXTURES in the SHOP so i WANT to PREVEIW a BUMPMAP of my HEAD

Dya
asf
mks
mlk
isf
tcr

Bsg
ostg
ych

Im mad and thats how i just stoped from raging at you.

Originally Posted by Trials View Post
You put them in your custom like you would with a normal texture you want to preview.
Use this tutorial to help you, but put _bump after whatever body part it is. eg. chest_bump.tga and head_bump.tga

But since bumpmaps still seem to be down I'm not sure if it'll work, though it should work when they're up again.

Praise the lord, also why r they down.
Fan club
I'm sorry I didn't understand you DON'T NEED TO FREAK OUT! I was trying to help you out and you go and yell at me? I'm done helping you, I know what you mean and I know how to do it but forget it you pissed me off enough that I'm not going to tell you.

GOOD DAY!
Iv tried to clearly state it and you dont get it, thx trials +rep
/thread
Fan club