Toribash
Re: Staying alive
to stay alive, check the preplay, if it's close to call don't trut the preplay trust the force, and if you are holding on to the enemy let go and press "b"to see the preplay of your oponent and ur self
Check the pre-play, also, press B to see both ghosts instead of just one.
Also, make sure not to leave it too long (more power isn't necessary when you're just trying to not die)
[21:15:14] <Grath> Vii has the power to instantly stun any male
[21:15:17] <Grath> It's called 'boobs'
If you're trying to land something and you are going to bounce, try relaxing your abs, lumbar, or chest to absorb some of the impact. It's saved me a couple of times, but if it's used wrong, it can make you lose.
When contracting your kness with an extended hip, contract your ankle so it gives less hurtfulness.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
to save a landing you MUST use your chest in the right moment, so many times people have said "Sieg < DQ" and i go and do a crasy flip cus i lernt turning you body one way or anuther makes you land ALOT better.

In judo land on you wrists and then use ur hands to flip prrity dam high! only found that out resently that fliking the floor is quite powerfull!
OR just immobilize 2 or 3 of your opponent's limbs and land on them. I like that method.
[21:15:14] <Grath> Vii has the power to instantly stun any male
[21:15:17] <Grath> It's called 'boobs'
I prefer grabbing a hold of said person, and flailing my legs around in a controled manner to make them go below me... LUMBAR FTW!