Ranking
Original Post
REMOVE EMAIL
I know this is a simple question, but how do you remove your email? Too much email has been coming to my email account from toribash, and I would like to stop that by removing my email address. How can I do that?
Purity Of Essence
Just go to private messages, look @ left side and i think it says Change email and password and delete your email...

so.. it works?
Go to your User CP, go to "edit your options" and uncheck recieve email from administrators.

That should stop all emails from toribash, if you're still having trouble simply block the address.

Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Go to your User CP, go to "edit your options" and uncheck recieve email from administrators.

That should stop all emails from toribash, if you're still having trouble simply block the address.

Hope this helps.

I'd recommend doing this over removing your email altogether. Having an email registered to your account allows you to recover your password should you ever forget it and also makes our jobs a lot easier should your account ever get hacked.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&