Ranking
Original Post
+I NEED HELP WITH FLAME PARTICLE!!!
i have a flame foot...and when i bought it it was purple..so i bought flame particle and have experimented with colours..and cant seem to change it to black and green!!! plz help me!!!
Once you buy a flame, you cannot edit it any other color/setting. You'll just have to buy/forge a new one.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Once you buy a flame, you cannot edit it any other color/setting. You'll just have to buy/forge a new one.

i dont think he wanna change the flame it self he want to know how to decativate the practicle text well deactivate the practicle in ur inventoy aftter thet go to my comp > c > games > tb > custom > find ur folder then delete the file named flame.tga it should work also u can try to type ingame /dl uke wich may work too hope i helped
Originally Posted by NBLXBA View Post
i dont think he wanna change the flame it self he want to know how to decativate the practicle text well deactivate the practicle in ur inventoy aftter thet go to my comp > c > games > tb > custom > find ur folder then delete the file named flame.tga it should work also u can try to type ingame /dl uke wich may work too hope i helped

Uh, he didn't ask that.
He's trying to change the color of the flame from purple (which the flame was when it was forged) to green and black using the particle texture.

If you want to change the color with the particle texture, then I believe the color of the particle and the default color of the flame have to mix to make the color you want.