ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: I set shaders to 1 on Toribash 3.05 and..
Shaders are on :-D
29 Votes / 27.10%
Shaders are on after disabling some graphics features :-)
18 Votes / 16.82%
Shaders are off even after disabling all graphics features :-(
52 Votes / 48.60%
Toribash crashes :-o
8 Votes / 7.48%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Will the shaders work on a READON 9700?
Did you just get DQ'ed by a Black belt who used a toribooster to boost their amount of credits per win but you have no idea what any of those are?
Then check out "The Toribash Dictionary"
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...578#post168578
shaders still dont work on my graphics card.. a 256mb geforce fx5500.. pigaw, lousy graphics card *pulls out graphics card from system unit*..
click this if u wanna live -->> http://conixnonimus.deviantart.com
Originally Posted by Dranix View Post
I just answered that at the previous page.

They only work shaders on.

Sorry, but currently the shaders don't work for most intel graphics card.

thx for clearing that up
I r Batdude.
it works fine but shaders still go to 0 after i set to 1

this is my graphics card

ATI Radeon 9000 Pro

will it work with shaders?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Yeah, I can finally get a decent frame rate with shaders. About 40. Nothing that impressive, but it's way better than the 12 that I was getting. :P At least now it's playable, heh.
-.- Or I THOUGHT it worked again.

Did fine the first two times I opened it. Went to open again just a few minutes ago and RESTARTED MY COMPUTER LOLZ

You know what? To hell with Toribash. I've sat here, hoping for a stable version that DOESN'T make my computer do dangerous crap for awhile now. The thing hasn't been stable since the late 2.x versions. And until one comes along that doesn't require some high-end PC with an amazing video card just to OPEN, let alone run smoothly, I quit. There's only so much crap I can take and there's only such a degree I'm willing to endanger a brand new PC for a fighting game.

I dunno what the problem is, and I'm done caring now. No one here has been able to answer any questions I've had - and I've asked for quite awhile now - so I give up.

And it effing sucks because I used to play Tori all the damn time. Now? Now it's too focused on bells and whistles for my system to handle. Danke.

Later, folks. -.- Someone PM me if a version comes out that doesn't give everyone without a decent gaming rig problems out the ass.
Originally Posted by ChibiSoma View Post
No one here has been able to answer any questions I've had - and I've asked for quite awhile now - so I give up.

Lol.
Now that's remarkably laughable, considering you have a grand total of 8 posts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.