a rather common mod, Aikido big dojo.

Table of Contents

Section 0About the author
~Section 1-What is Aikido
~Section 2-Openers
~Section 3-Lifts and suplexs
~Section 4-Tips and tricks

Section 0- About the author

Who is Tay? Tay is no one special. Tay is an aikidobigdojo duelest who recently went underground to the marketing, but still holds those years of experience with him as a token of previous accomplishments. I only started aikido 2009 after I quit wushu and sparring and back then I'd say I was at my peek, but then I was a little arrogant as well.
~ReminisceAikidopro[K]liltay1426 in 2010

Section 1- What is Aikido

Aikido is a mod in toribash where players stand a foot length apart and try to either wrestle, or push their opponent out of the ring. Obviously the aikido mod isnt the same as real life aikido however. Aikido is played in many different ways and strategies to win, such as score wins, lifts, suplexing, and even wrestling your opponent into a DQ. Sometimes however, players no intentions of winning at all.

Section 2- Openers

The opener is as it sounds. It is the opening move in any fight. Simple enough there are thousands of ways to open in an aikido match, but fewer ways of doing them correctly. In this tutorial I will show no bias to the moves, or play styles of others, and I'll demonstrate the weakness and strengths of each

Shovel
The shovel is an opener when you start the game by lowering arms to get an "easy lift" to push your opponent out of the ring and DQ. The shovel has been one of the moves, aikido players nag and whine when is used. The popular opinion is that it is a "noob move" that shouldn't be used, but there is nothing wrong in getting an advantage were you can. This move has a weakness however. The disadvantage that keeps more experienced players from using it, is when your arms are lowered, or even raised, they are open to a dm or fracture, causing a difficult game, lowering chances of winning.

arm dismember

Kicking

Kicking is often associated with "kicklift", because often people use a kick, then they lift. Kicking is more than just kicking then lifting. Kicking is a powerful opener which thrived in 2011 in where you could easily break an opponents leg, arm, or even get a split or a decap. All powerful openers have their advantages, but their disadvantages also. Kicks have two. One being a reckless kick and result in you getting your leg grabbed, or self grabbed the the point you break in multiple areas, give your opponent an easy dq and a score victory. The other weakness being when you kick your leg is left in the air, and it takes time and force to pull it back down. A suplex can use this force against you and draw you in for an all paid for express to the outside of the ring. The other drawback of your leg being in the air is your opponent can force them selfs overtop of you, resulting you you having to suplex to survive.
rarely do you get your leg down in time, causing you to dq.

Clap

A few years back it was known as the "noob clap" because it was the most basic move a player could use, and was often used by newer users. It was later innovated by changing from hold all, too relax all. The clap is an all around opener which can have multiple purposes. These can include a decap opener, lifting, suplexing, and knee's. The base for the clap is a simple, contract pecs, other variations added based on what you plan to do the next frame. for example if I wanted to suplex, I would contract my wrists and bend a knee so I could force my opponent over top of me, and push him out.

suplexing

This is one of many ways to do it, my way atleast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post is incomplete but I cant keep it open until return to edit it again. I'll edit it frequently, untill then this maybe be able to help a few.
Attached Files
suplexing.rpl (32.9 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by iLiltay; Jun 15, 2013 at 12:21 PM.
pertty sure that you actually lost your whole shops tc to dueling and pissed off the people that were marketing partners with you... Stahp dueling. Anyways, nice and somewhat detailed tutorials, which there were more pictures to make this interesting... Good abd player and keep it up, and edit this to have more pictures.. MOAR MOAR MOAR!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Ill add pics soon. Thx for the complment. Also I used tc for the graphics tablet I got