Toribash
Original Post
(Quick Answers)Toribash Game Start Up Problems
Today, I tried starting up TB through steam. Clicked "Play", nothing shows up. After that, I went to play Singleplayer TB then I got this message:

The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I re-installed TB, twice. And viewed "Integrity Of Game Files" on steam. And it said nothing was wrong. So can anyone help ?

*Note*
It was working fine a week ago. And now this pop-ups out of nowhere.
Haha! Ur mad!
Did it. It now says:

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007). Click OK to close the applcation. What do I do next ?
Haha! Ur mad!
IPrime, This problem because you have missing files... Simply, Try to look for the missing files, Use Right click, Open ?
Do you have mods or something?
I remember this happened to me while I was installing new mods to other games, Missing file means You're missing the file
''0xc000007" means you maybe installed new mods that crashed the game or one of the main files in Toribash folder is Missing.
What do I do ? Delete the corrupted mods ? How do I find the "missing file" ?
Haha! Ur mad!
Both, But try to delete the corrupted mods first. and if it didn't open search for the missing file.
Wait, did you just download MSVCP120.dll from somewhere? No, just no. Not only could that file be a mini virus factory, it's also probably the wrong version of the file for your system.

That file is part of a Visual c++ runtime, and there's a difference between the 32 & 64 bit versions. The second error tells me you've got the wrong one.

Start by deleting the downloaded MSVCP120.dll, then go to the Microsoft website and download the c++ runtimes - ALL OF THEM (from 2005 onwards, and make sure you'd got the right version for your OS). Install, reboot, the game should now work.

While you're at it give the machine a good check over - system files don't randomly go missing unless there's a reason.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
If you are scared of downloading the file.. Why not download toribash from www.toribash.com in another file and take the needed files from it.