Ranking
Original Post
Bloodudes Guide to Grabs and dismembers
This is my first tutorial so cut me some slack..

1.Aim your attacks at the bottom of the joint or side of the joints I aim my kicks at the abs and lumbar
2. Dont try to Kick and aim right and left rotate chest and contract knee to to try to dismember them from there theres old a 3 outta 10 chance of it working.. if your in Wushu this is a big no no.. it will lead to a fracture..
3. Dont Tell your opponent that your gonna dismember then in their groin etc.. They could counter it..

Most Kicks Like Sasoris Moonshine Kick/whip Snap Kicks And Some Side Kicks are Easily counterable..

As In this screenshot you see that i hit the left side of Ukes Lumbar.

yes.. still its best to aim your kicks or punches to where he is bending his joints or falling its a 89.99% garuntee a dismember

No.. Try Not to Aim directly at the joint

Alright.. Alright You've got a nice kick down but its not perfect you've managed to do great damage but not a split

So Now you know part of the b]asics of dismembers Heres the advanced Part

So your going against a 5th dan + thats really good and its your 20th match against him..

The Way to Find out well a lil bit is using your speedometer

/sm1

Speed Above 30 is a maybe dismember

below 20 is a might

10 .. Hell no..

anything below.. Your not getting dismembere

As in this screenshot You see 2 bars.. Top is speed
And bottem is velocity

Hopefully this is helpful to people who dont know how to dismemeber

But you may think you got high speed and velocity and you think your a shoein for a dismember but be carefull.. As i stated you have a 89.99% gartunee with the kick to the side.. High speed is good.. But theres drawbacks.. High speed can lead to your joints dismembering and flying off.. While your opponent didnt lose any.. Or.. Your kick or punch will go the wrong way and leave YOU open to attacks

Part II: Grabs

beginner:

So you just started and you think the contract pecs and grabby hands is a good move.. Your wrong yet its a stable and yet effective grab to puncher opponents but it leaves your shoulders And all the other parts of your body open to attack

In my Signature kick I grab with 1 hand tacking off my opponents tricep and wrists. then my kick comes in and splits em.. its a handy trick but its counterable... My second kick is the snap kick... But thats a beginner kick.. its easily countereable..

Contract pecs and grab= death..

For noobs who dont know HOW to grab click your hands

Theres some mods you cant grab in.. So dont rely on grabs to ensure you Mods i know now that you cant grab in that are nabi created

Wushu,
Sumo,

and thats all i know for that..

Before when i first started i was a noob grabber but pretty good.. But when i met up with sasori and gamerboy.. I had to change my tactics to beat them..

Grabbing has its advatages and disadvantages..

lets say your trying to grab someones legs

You got their legs.. then bend forward and smack you with his arm and it decaps you.. Thats one disadvantage..

You grab their hands.. but turns out they can kick and almost ANY position.... You get split..

You grab their head.. You get either splitted or dismembered from a kick.

The my most stable place to grab is at the chest and 1 arm at the lumbar..

Some kicks require you to bend your lumbar and abs to kick.. They can still contract knees then extend to do a lil damage dont get worried about that.. you still got them in hold..

So lets change the scenario..

Your in the air being grabbed by someone let say.. Veb..

Being in the air when grab is on is MAJOR no no.. your at your opponents mercy.. but theres some ways to counter that.. I try to flip them and turn the tables but that doesnt really work in judo and small dojos..

Try NOT to land on your knee IN ANY mod while grabbing.. YOUR DQ!!!..

Thats states all of my guide to sucessful grabs and dismembers

practice in stiff.. then once u get better.. practice in relax
Last edited by Bloodude; Jan 9, 2008 at 06:16 AM.
Sad to say but I'm back.
Pretty nice tutorial, will help some beginners out, like me.

Also, how do I get the speedometer working? I type in the code and it still will not show up.
Rep is for faggots with low self-esteem.
Originally Posted by Bloodude View Post
Sorry typo its /sm 1

Ah thanks, you should continue the tutorial with pointing out more weak spots such as the neck and how to dismember if people like it so far. Good luck with it though!
Rep is for faggots with low self-esteem.
Nice. The DM part is cool.

What modes are you talking about there?

Just want to give my opinion on some points in the grab part.

If you grab chest / lumbar you will recieve headpunches and will fall back in points.

If you grab their hands you can disturb their momentum and avoid kicks.

Flipping in the air in judo works pretty good.

Landing on knees is very useful but you have to learn it.
(con one hip, extend one hip, con abs, con the knee in front of you. Works often, just play with the glutes to make the landing perfect.)
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
the chest lumbar part.. i usally dont recieve any damage from it i usally get weak contract knee extend knee kicks
Sad to say but I'm back.
Pretty good tutorial, if you look apart from the grammar :3
BUT, the part about splitting people is not entirely right. Kicking their side
usually just results in their bodyparts taking most of the impact, and thus only
nicking the actual joint. This might not be true for slower kicks, but if your
foot is fast enough, it will sort of go into the joint, and dismember it instantly.
As shown in this replay, aiming at the joints semi-directly can have deadly results
if it is fast enough.
Attached Files
Split kick.rpl (28.1 KB, 76 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Some People have their own results in some kicks Like i aim at the side and i normally get a split or upper dismemberments

I may have used my arm to throw him in the way of my kick but its basicly a side hit witch splitted

this replay is not in ANY way hacked or editted to get the results of the kick

And No i do not have demon foot if ur wondering..
Attached Files
sidesplit.rpl (14.4 KB, 50 views)
Last edited by Bloodude; Jan 9, 2008 at 11:12 PM.
Sad to say but I'm back.
Good tut, but on the sm part, the top is the highest speed obtained and and the bottom is the highest speed of the speediest bodypart at that moment.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
hmm then parts of me facts must be wrong.. Sasori and a few others said the top was speed and bottom was velocity >.>
Sad to say but I'm back.