Toribash
Original Post
Need marketing teacher
Meet me in-game or Pm me how?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
What do you mean you need a marketing teacher?
To market you just buy stuff cheap and sell them for more.
:)
There's actually a lot more to it than that, there's how much you should offer on a Item, Haggling Skills, what Sources are there and/or which Source or Sources to use?(ToriShop, Market, Item Thread, Players, GMTourneys, etc.), Price and/or Resale Value Appraisals, who to Trust and/or who not to Trust, how to do Safe Transactions, how to avoid getting Scammed, how to get Evidence, how to use Evidence, how to find Evidence, how to Investigate & more.
Last edited by Merc; Nov 16, 2014 at 04:53 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
To make a good amount of tc, you need a combination of marketing, winning tourneys, and bets. No one makes a good amount of tc strictly off of marketing

Once you get more familiar with the market and start winning a lot of tc via bets and tourneys, you will be successful
Don't Be Racist
Eddylee; WRONG. firebolty made 13 million from marketing, Ferras few millions, also killer3366 made 14 million from dueling

Also always check market prices, when I buy, i usually offer about -50% off market price

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
Eddylee; WRONG. firebolty made 13 million from marketing, Ferras few millions, also killer3366 made 14 million from dueling

Also always check market prices, when I buy, i usually offer about -50% off market price

How did they start out their marketing career, by winning tourneys to get tc
Don't Be Racist
Well, back when I didn't suck at Toribash, I dueled a lot. So I used that TC for marketing.

The 500 TC tourneys etc. didn't exist back then, so you couldn't get TC that way. GMtourneys usually gave TC instead of shiai tokens and items though.

You can't really be taught how to market. You buy low and sell high. Rest comes with experience. If you're in doubt about something being a good deal, you can send me a PM or make a post in this thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=102540
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Bamp, no one halped me here, Can someone explain it in a Alterations way (Noob way)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur