Toribash
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I wanna request a tutorial on how to make 3d objects and pictures with that in GIMP, If it's possible.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by TomMorello View Post
Hey, So I can't find that .on/toribash.com thing anymore.
Anyone wanna help me?

http://on.toribash.com/, or go to torishop then on the left click on spam links.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
hi, im such new in the game, but i want to know how use the items that i have bought in the torishop!!! thanks for youe attemtion.

Rigo (H)
Rigo, you go to torishop - deactivated under "inventory" and press activate on the item you want to use. Then just wait a little and you will see the item ingame.
Whoop Whoop
I need the beginning of a sparring replay, where they run at each other.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by DCLzexon View Post
requesting a tutorial on how to walk/run long distence without a mod

Use the search button. There have been a lots of threads about people asking for this and you can find lots of tips in these threads.

You will never get a guide to it like "contract knees, space, extend knees" etc.
Whoop Whoop