ES Recruitment Drive
can sombody tell me how to make the right setting the things right enabling it to let you spin like a tp with your abs and thighs
Can somebody make me a tutorial on how to make a head texture in to a leg/thigh texture with GIMP? I'll pay if I'm satisfied enough.
Rotating it to the right would out the face/front of the head on the side of the leg/thigh.

I want it on the front of the leg/thigh.
I want to know how to make the textures you have made show up on your fighter without them dissapearing when I connect to the internet
Hot Chocolate? GIMME !!!
A texture tutorial
I didnt know where to put this so i put it here
Dont post unless you make a tut
So here is how its gonna be:
You make me a tutorial for drawing in gimp and if i get much better you earn half of my tc from sales.
Forever

===========
moved to tut-requests
~Nirs
Last edited by Nirs; Feb 28, 2010 at 01:12 PM.
Piratez I Am
New account/name = perica
Originally Posted by BeLgRaDe View Post
I didnt know where to put this so i put it here
Dont post unless you make a tut
So here is how its gonna be:
You make me a tutorial for drawing in gimp and if i get much better you earn half of my tc from sales.
Forever

===========
moved to tut-requests
~Nirs

I can help you with that. pm me.
EDIT: Forget that. I don't know how to use the gimp, so i cant help you. sry.

Also. I need a dance tut. when i search dance or breakdance, i get loads of pages of just competitions or useless replays! i need someone to tell me the basics of dancing!!!
Last edited by ilasaigues; Mar 2, 2010 at 04:58 PM.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
Originally Posted by frogmasta7 View Post
what about a guide/tut for selling textures?

"Selling textures"? you mean how to place them for sale? or how to price them correctly? or how to display them when you're selling them?

Details are needed if you want someone to make a tutorial. the term "Selling Textures" is too general.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.