Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] Precise FreeCaming Tutorial
This is gonna help some of the beginners in video making.
If You're looking for an actual freecaming tutorial, there are some on youtube.

Toribash 4.31 was used for this.
Hope this really small and to the point tutorial helps.
If Someone has questions about anything, ask.
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
Ive been waiting so long for this it hurts
thankyousomuch
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Great job this makes everything so much clear and easier
i am the best in toribash
For my part : I use the minimum keyframes as possible because each time you use a keyframe the camera speed change and thats need a lot of precision to make the transition smooth, especially when you put multiple keyframes close from each other. To make transition between two keyframes smooth, try to know keep the same distance-frames. For exemple, if you move your camera for 10 meters, wait 100 frames to put the next keyframe.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

For my part : I use the minimum keyframes as possible because each time you use a keyframe the camera speed change and thats need a lot of precision to make the transition smooth, especially when you put multiple keyframes close from each other. To make transition between two keyframes smooth, try to know keep the same distance-frames. For exemple, if you move your camera for 10 meters, wait 100 frames to put the next keyframe.

Well, I can understand that, but most of the time I don't wanna risk it on the transition part, so I still follow the 30 frame rule and keep close to each last keyframe and while editing just crop it to fit the transition. But if it works for you that way, than all's fine with the world. : )
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
Very useful tutorial I've got to add. Really taught me a neat trick. I used to do my camera work entirely different.

Feels good trying something new.
Yeah, this helps.
I didnt had idea how you make you camera follow tori.
I just put 1st Keyframe at Start and 2nd at End XD inb4.
And thx Mocu for this tip.
Free Style Sparrer