Ranking
Original Post
how to get many TCs in toribash
welcome guys,many people in toribash they don't won mush and they are bored and they dont get many tcs so today in this thread i will be showing to you how to get many TC in toribash,,follow what i do and keep focus
|.|
|.|
|.|

1- to start saving in a good way in toribash and get many tc is to make a new account in toribash

like this

2-now after you finish your create an a new account you must play in your real account not the one who was created new,, u start to play with it like in betting server or duel or a good way is wasting time on the quick aikido just to get games for the belts and the TCS u save them

3- now after you get TCS that was saved from the betting server or duels server or wasting time on quick aikido,, u send the TCs that are saved to your new account so you well forget them and dont care about them

4- now the amount you gonna send is in that way:

~~now if your in betting server you send like that to your new account: u was having 500tc and you bet with them and u got like 1260:you send 260tc to your new account like this way~~

~~if you a are in a duel server there is a good way to in it is just duel with 2k and if you won send 1k to your new account or if you duel in 1k and you won them you send 500tc to the new account

~~~now have fun with them and good luck with doing it and thanks for reading my thread~~~
Need Help ? PM me :D cool guy
Huh, I mean no disrespect but this is not a great way of getting lots of TC, are you gonna add more ways of gaining TC so newbies don't get confused.
For example:
-Selling art
-Marketing
-Buying TC
-Tournaments and events
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
You described a bank account not how to really earn tc. However implies you are good ingame/betting. I suggest adding what smurfing had suggested, maybe try to fix up the grammar a bit.
Originally Posted by smurfing
Huh, I mean no disrespect but this is not a great way of getting lots of TC, are you gonna add more ways of gaining TC so newbies don't get confused.
For example:
-Selling art
-Marketing
-Buying TC
-Tournaments and events

ok i will add examples as soon as i get new ideas

Originally Posted by aiona
You described a bank account not how to really earn tc. However implies you are good ingame/betting. I suggest adding what smurfing had suggested, maybe try to fix up the grammar a bit.

ok i will fix it soon
Last edited by moodzy; Aug 24, 2013 at 12:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Let me ask you a question. If you're the young money maker, why does it appear you only own a total of 13k tc/
Originally Posted by JSneffMARS
Let me ask you a question. If you're the young money maker, why does it appear you only own a total of 13k tc/

man this thread talk about how to get tcs not to ask me why dose u only own 13k thread, so be good