ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Art][Tutorial]Sony Vegas - Simple greenscreen.
Hello stars,Noki's here for another tutorial and today,I wanna show you how to make a very simple Greenscreen video that only requiring minutes.

So as a start,you need to get your replay(In this tut i'm going to use jaker's replay,let's hope he dosen't mind.)

So,All what we need is to add a fx,The easiest way to do that is to go to "Video FX" tab.

If we clicked @ the tab,we gonna see a list of FX's like Glow,Blur etc-

Search for the "Chroma keyer" effect,Click it,And drag the default into the video that we recorded.

Now if we did that,This tab should appear.

Now let's do the trick,So all what we need to do is to remove the background color off the video,We just need to press Color>Pick the background color.

If we did that,this should happen to the video preview:-

If we notice,there is some black dots around the tori,we gonna get rid of it by playing with the low,high thresholds & glow(I recommend to not use the glow,It won't be great-looking.)

After doing that,We will just need to import the picture/video we want it to be in the back and wallah,The video should be changed.

After adjusting the screen place,keyframes,cropping 'n' rendering,This is the result:-

Fact: I used this tech to do this video:-

I hope this tutorial was helpful.

Want to request a sony vegas tutorial?PM me & i might do it when i'm empty.
Last edited by Nokia; Aug 26, 2013 at 12:10 PM.
Very good tutorial. Helped me a lot in my video making. Thanks.

10/10
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Pretty cool, it's not really toribash related, it can be applied to a lot of other things outside of toribash. The only problem I can imagine is trying to find the perfect angle to make it match better.
Good tutorial, but really if you're gonna use greenscreen don't add real life backgrounds to it. Looks stupid.

Use it for other purposes.
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
Good tutorial, but really if you're gonna use greenscreen don't add real life backgrounds to it. Looks stupid.

Use it for other purposes.

Green screen is not for real life picz etc,It's just for changing the background for whatever you want.