Toribash
Original Post
Blank page on submitting a head...
I have a weird problem. I get a blank page whenever I click on the head avatar tab thingy in my CP. However, that's not the weird part, it's that my friend, logging in as me, on a different computer, on a different web browser, got the same error, despite that he can load it up under his own account.

I really want to submit this head I have, so how do I do it? Just seems weird that it won't load only for my account...
I submitted my head before 3.0, but for some reason, it got removed after a certain update >: (

I just rejoined now to realise I now have no head and annoyingly enough, I apparently have to now pay for my heads D :<

I definetly joined and payed for my toribash before 3.0, so now I'm really sad
Last edited by Flyff; Oct 27, 2007 at 06:40 AM.
So is it for certain that's the explanation, am I getting ripped off? Or is this just like a site error?
If your reg key was inputted into the forums when 3.0 was released, the head texture should be in your inventory. If it's not, then the reg key wasn't in.

If that's the case, I'm sure you could PM hampa or an admin and provide proof you bought the key and get the texture now.