Toribash
Original Post
Hi dar, my name is Pootiman.
So, after a few days of playing i decided to join the forums and do some stuff. So, i thought i would say hi. Hi! Now thats out of the way i can just get to some of the more stuff. You will barely see me on anything other than Aikido, Jousting, or twinswords. I also am currently a yellow belt. And i would like some help and tips so if you do have tips please do tell me them.
Welcome to toribash and tips when you first start try doing alot of aikido it can help and also do wushu
One tip I have is to find out how you fight best. Are you best at playing defensively or offensively? After you fighure that out, you can furthur research what moves and things to best fit your fighting style.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Hello & Welcome to Toribash! Hope you have fun. PM me if you have any queations or queries and I'll trh my best to help you out.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Thanks all. And btw, im a more grab oriented Aikido fan, but a very aggresive play style. Plus, i have a sweet attack style in twinswords. But i dont say it here. Sorry!
Welcome to toribash! Enjoy the game and the forums!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!