Toribash
Original Post
i can't change the game rules or the map(mod)!!!
im getting sick of this being stuck on akido thing. please dont state the retarded obvious please i just wanna know how to fix this dont ask me any dumb questions like are you new blah blah blah NO IM NOT I JUST NEED HELP!!!!

Do not use more than three smileys in any one post. Warned.
Last edited by 3vi1; Dec 6, 2008 at 05:00 PM.
wow smiley spam.....

well to change mod
type /set mod (modname.tbm)

http://forums.toribash.com/member.php?u=38260
few shortcuts at the link hope i'm of some help to u..
KONY 2012
The mod name is case-sensitive - you have to type "TwinSword4.tbm" not "twinsword4.tbm", etc..
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I'm sorry, but from your original post its kind of hard to understand exactly what your problem here is. Are you asking how to edit the mod and/or game rules or are you saying you're experiencing some glitch that is preventing you from doing so?

If you could explain to me exactly what is going on here I might be able to help you.

Are you trying to change the mod in Free play? Are you making your own server to play in and having trouble changing stuff? Or are you joining Multiplayer servers and trying to change the mod?

If you're joining servers like AutoTourneys or Public servers then you can't change the mod there.
Last edited by Kohta; Dec 13, 2015 at 11:37 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
It's /lm [mod].tbm
-----
And if your in multiplayer you can't change game mod or rules only the room your in
Last edited by Gotti; Dec 13, 2015 at 09:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Press esc go to mods, oh wait
THIS THREAD
IS
FROM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.