ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
But that would be c/p'ing Magix D:

Copy - pasting is in no way illegal. And if you just take eyes of a human, and make the rest of the texture yourself, there is nothing bad about it. Everything doesn't have to be 100% self drawn.

Besides, most of the textures are made using brushes (tribal sets for example), those aren't made by the texture authors either - same as c/ping.
Whoop Whoop
Flame
Is there a way to make custom texture flame trails yet? like when the texture trails came out we could make our own in custom folder is that out yet If so pleaseee tell me what to name them ty.

The copy toribashian
Smashslice.
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
No, I dont think that there is. But when they come out I am pretty sure that you will have to Buy a custom thingy where you can change them
Hey im a pretty new player, ive managed some tricks but they mostly decend from Bodybreaker's and One piece rip start up, i've seen some crazy wushu things but atm im mostly playing judo because im not good at getting closer, and actually initiating, my biggest problem is jumping and how to use the momentum to make the perfect strike, Ty in advance
Hey guys, I'm looking to make some money in Toribash aside from just winning my matches.

If any of you guys have tutorials to make Avatars or Signatures with GIMP I would appreciate tutoring of the matter.

It would be helpful if you had some form of IM for step-by-step help.
Originally Posted by Wargasm View Post
Hey guys, I'm looking to make some money in Toribash aside from just winning my matches.

If any of you guys have tutorials to make Avatars or Signatures with GIMP I would appreciate tutoring of the matter.

It would be helpful if you had some form of IM for step-by-step help.

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=gimp+tutorials

You can find so many sites for gimp tutorials on google.
Whoop Whoop
I need to request a tutorial on how to get different joint colors on your tori. you know how when people make sets, they have different joint colors then there own tori? I wanna know how to get elf force on my TEST tori, because I am making a set.
PLZ
Originally Posted by Taas0 View Post
I need to request a tutorial on how to get different joint colors on your tori. you know how when people make sets, they have different joint colors then there own tori? I wanna know how to get elf force on my TEST tori, because I am making a set.
PLZ

there is a tutorial of this