Ranking
Original Post
3.72 crashes a lot
Starting to annoy me now. Since using 3.72 I crash constantly at the end of rounds. One in every 3 fights or so crash. Changing server usually makes tb crash. Saving a replay always makes tb crash.

Any ideas for a fix?
Does the game just close, or does it hang?
Post your stderr.txt here.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
i'm having the same problem, it always says like tb_exe has incounted a error and must close.
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!
Originally Posted by ClockworkMonkey View Post
Starting to annoy me now. Since using 3.72 I crash constantly at the end of rounds. One in every 3 fights or so crash. Changing server usually makes tb crash. Saving a replay always makes tb crash.

Any ideas for a fix?

Try some other version of Toribash. Lots of other guys have the same problem.

I suggest Toribash 3.7b4, until the bug is fixed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

You must switch off bumpmaping in options. and ambient occlussion or sth (i'm at school and don't have Tb here). i did that ind everything works.

(sorry for bad english, but i think you understand me )
same here.

thats kinda weird schmicer, my comp should easily handle TB. still crashes.
oh well. i guess Ill try that
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
same here.

thats kinda weird schmicer, my comp should easily handle TB. still crashes.
oh well. i guess Ill try that

my comp should easily handle Tb too. i have 512MB graphic card (nVidia), 2GB ram and dual core CPU. maybe it is problem with drivers or sth? i'm not sure
ClockworkMonkey,
I have the same problems as yours long time ago..

I followed your tutorial here.

I talked to Gman80 and he said to me that my Bumpmaps are wrong..
Toribash have a problem on Nvidiaxxx

So I used Skulfuk's post(GIMP Plugin - Normal map) at your thread.. and its fixed..

No more crashes