Ranking
Please keep these posts to yourself.

This board is for technical support and not spam.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

just to be clear... are 2nd dans ranked separate from 3rd dans??
also is there some where that says how the ranks are calculated?
Last edited by Fish; Feb 8, 2010 at 07:30 AM.
Check this thread.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

personaly i think this is a huge fuck up *facepalm

Infracted. Please, dont express your stupidity here.
~SA
Last edited by SlipAnc; Feb 10, 2010 at 02:48 PM.
http://made4you.on.toribash.com

:D click it and make me happy :D
my rank is affected when I fight some one of a different belt, yet I am ranked against players of an equal belt.
Higher ranks should be given to better players, like if a brown belt is better than a black belt, the brown belt should have a higher rank than the black belt.
This new system doesnt say as accurately as the old system who is a better player.

also this new system doesnt help with all the awards that involve ranks.

can some one tell me how it is an improvement please. i am confused.
Actually, it's the same.

The old system counted how many games did you play, this one does that too, this is just split between belts.

I might be wrong though, but that's what I experienced.

Though hampa said something about including the win/loss ratio and some chess-type ranking system.

Vox sucks

It's the same? I may be wrong assuming that you were replying to my post but....

I will make my point clear. Even though the way the ranks are calculated is unchanged, showing them by belt does not help because the majority of your opponents that you verse will have a different belt to you. Therefore most of the time this new way of displaying your rank is useless.

I like the idea of the new system, but it doesn't work most of the time.
I still think they should have the old way of showing the rank as well as this way.