Toribash
Welcome bluesoul. I'ts always a pleasure to see beginners act well and discover the forum right at the start. Good job on your win ratio and achievements. It seems you have pretty good potential. I am sure many clans will gladly welcome you and let you in their clan, and train you. Keep up the attitude and the skill. Thumbs up

-Reekon

By the way, feel free to Private Message me with any questions.
Messed with my first head texture, decided to go with a pre-existing raster so I could get a feel for the amount of distortion involved with the spherical mapping. I'm sensing a lot of use of the liquify filter in my near future.

Also working on a brown/red samurai mask.
Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
Hi Toribash, name's Daniel, 22 years old and just found toribash yesterday thanks to a buddy who's into awesome indie games. I'm doing pretty well thus far I guess, in Beginner's Judo I went 19-9 and picked up three non-belt achievements. My W/L ratio's still over 2 and I'm looking to join a clan that'll accept beginners, I'm liking judo thus far but haven't tried much else. I'm also fairly handy with Photoshop, I've been messing with it since 6.0 so I may try and contribute some art as well.

Shoot me a PM if you want.

Daniel

I can't wait for you to discover all the other awesome game types that people play. Be sure to try wushu, taek kyon and aikido. It'll take you a little while to catch up with how far the metagame has advanced in said mods, but you'll learn quickly and enjoy doing so.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Hello Daniel! Welcome to Toribash community! Enjoy your stay n_n

You seem to be an intelligent user and not just another smiley spamming kido. Intelligent users usually go far in this community. You know, some of the better clans of Toribash looks for social people mostly rather than awesome players.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Hello Daniel! Welcome to Toribash community! Enjoy your stay n_n

You seem to be an intelligent user and not just another smiley spamming kido. Intelligent users usually go far in this community. You know, some of the better clans of Toribash looks for social people mostly rather than awesome players.

Get outta here, I was grooming him first. >:|
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
groom him strange! groom him!

anyways, considering you only started playing yesterday, il withold comment on teh texture :P
head over to the art board, GATA board in the official organisations section, tutorials section and the art/textures board in the market.
get yourself some exposure to the art styles and see how thigns are done.
people often post previews of their flat images, so you can see how things are out together. and blablabla.

theres a market for the whole "start from a render" texture vibe. i can understand how liquify would help you, but not many artists actually use it as their promary tool.

looking forward to seeing what you can do =)
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
If your 22 go join OLDA org its a fun place were old people talk about not a thing
Anime United
Welcome to Toribash, you look like a cool guy. If you are into art and photoshop skills, you might want to check out the art board to share your work, or the art/textures board to sell any textures you make, for toricredits. Remember to read the market rules first, though.
Quit, probably.
Wow, lots of people. Thanks everyone. I applied to OLDA and started an organization. Not gonna be able to do much in-game today, starting a seven-day workweek here in about two hours.