Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Jumping Moves?
The game always tells me to jump and you can do AMAZING moves,but any move i do,it NEVER hits! Can you tell me some beginner jumping moves?
Last edited by VonSig; Jan 6, 2012 at 06:09 AM.
Easy thing to do is to set the distance to like 200 or 300, extend one hip, contract other, and work from there. Relax all preferred
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
try contract both knees and then space and extend both

or try contract both knees and extend one hip contract the other one and exthen then both knees

that kinda stuff

you can pm me for more
Lots of practice. There isn't really a way to teach this things without you being someone else and copying someone else's moves. Best way is to learn which joints do what. How to gain movement forward and then how to get up int he air. Then there's lots of editing. I recommend you play around for a bit and start off with something. Doesn't even matter if you don't hit your opponent. Save the reply and post it to the replay section. Get feedback and criticism then return to the game and make a new replay or amend the one you posted. Working from the criticism and being persistent, it won't take long for you to catch on.
Good luck.