Toribash
Original Post
Herrow ^^
Hey,

Hello again Toribash community ^^

I've played toribash a pretty long time ago and wanted to give it a shot again ^^ Had a brown beld (I think) but forgot my information ._.

Anyways, my name is Rachel and I play with the name Raichuru. I'm 19 years old and I'm from the Netherlands... (I don't really like the language so please don't pm/chat to me with the Dutch language)

So... I guess I should note my hobbies as well?
I like to; Draw, game every now and then, go out with friends and I used to play the piano but got grown away from it ._.

I have a questions that I would like to ask as well =<

I'll make another topic sooner or later where I'll probably ask for people to help me out ingame, like a teacher ^^ I want to know the basic/advanced stuff for Judo/Aikido. I played Aikido for a long time, know it pretty well but the moves I use in Aikido while playing Judo ends in killing myself =T

I hope this was a good introduction o-o''

Hope to stand against you ingame ^^

(Ps; This is the very first introduction I've done here since it's actually the first time I'm on the forums =< )
Last edited by Raichuru; Sep 17, 2013 at 10:43 PM.
Welcome back! have fun here!
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pls read again before posting in introduce yourself thread, next time dont do it again.

Originally Posted by Warhero
It seems that it wasn't quite clear that this was for new people to introduce themselves. So, don't make introduction threads if you aren't new.

Originally Posted by raichuru
I've played toribash a pretty long time ago and wanted to give it a shot again

Anways, welcome back.
I never introduced myself on the forums, only played the game which I also never said my name To be honest I think this counts as my first introduction =p Anyways thanks for the welcome back ^^
Well welcome back ranchuru, hope you enjoy your stay this time... And about your little problem with aikido and judo lol, Aikido is like what i would call a basic mod for the use of technique but if you wanna get really good on maneuvering and comebacks i would recommend wushu best technique mod out there and also about judo in my opinion it's basically a luck mod it only consist in kicks and what not so i wouldn't recommend it '-'...
bitch
Welcome back to TB Rai ^_^
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!