Toribash
My request: How to create a poll. I can't figure it out. I've marked the "Yes, create a poll" box, and nothing happened.
Last edited by danjrdood; Oct 19, 2009 at 01:33 AM.
1)

2) Type out your title, text, etc

3) Tick the "Yes, post a poll with this thread"

4) Click "Submit New Thread"

5) Wait a bit, you'll be directed to a page "Post a Poll" where you can add your question, options, etc.

6) Click "Submit New Poll"
Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
How to have a successful shop in the market.

Put items in your shop and remember to add the items to items category, and you're all set.
I guess people use the Deal Finder when they want to buy an item... And you can't change the look of the items category.

Originally Posted by Wonderz View Post
How to do a Falcon Punch.

I never can get it right.

While about to punch, scream out FALCONNNN PUNNNNCH!!!!, and then punch.
...Seriously, there's no exact move called Falcon Punch in Toribash, there are people who every time they punch scream out FALCONNNN PUNNNNCH!!!.

Originally Posted by HowToCreateAPoll View Post
HowToCreateAPoll

Why to make a new account to answer a question
hi i am here to request a tutorial on how to make HQ textures for gimp i cant seem to figure it out so if you could it help me a lot

edit: ya that didn't help me at all but when you can make the tut please pm me it
Last edited by carbonking; Oct 28, 2009 at 12:04 AM.
Originally Posted by cp0n55 View Post
for making good textures (advanced texture tutorial) cuz i stink

Originally Posted by carbonking View Post
hi i am here to request a tutorial on how to make HQ textures for gimp i cant seem to figure it out so if you could it help me a lot

i made a video tutorial while ago. I did it on photoshop but i think it works as well on gimp
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=123650
Last edited by aerox21; Oct 26, 2009 at 04:53 PM.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures