Toribash
did you maybe install it in the programs file folder? then you need to right-click your toribash and select Run as...(on vista there is run as administrator)

for the head problem, copy the folders of your 3.06 custom folder in to your 3.1 custom folder
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Head textures don't appear
Hi,

Toribash 3.1 comes without head textures, they are downloaded when the game is running.

Please post the contents of autoupdate.log.

I saw that someone already posted it, but not all who reported the problem.
Mine starting working all of a sudden.
I guess my internet somehow was detrimental to the updating of TB, so when I got (apparently) better reception, it updated.
Or something along those lines.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
my textures aren't on yet...
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
does anyone know how to fix my textures?
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
here u go:
29-01-2008 18:52:03 Initializing ToriUpdate
29-01-2008 18:52:03 Fetching version updates...
29-01-2008 18:52:03 Update done - 0 new files downloaded.
29-01-2008 18:52:03 Fetching files updates...
29-01-2008 18:52:08 Downloading data/script/torishop/torishop.txt - Updated file
29-01-2008 18:52:09 Downloading custom/n1njaslayer/r_foot.tga - Updated file
29-01-2008 18:52:10 Update done - 2 new files downloaded.
The tga file was saved as mono, and not RGB.
Please save it as RGB or just upload a bmp and it will get converted.
huh? i use computers 24/7 but...
1. Open the image file that you wish to use as a head.
2. File -> Save As
3. Change the filetype to .BMP.
4. Save.
5. Upload.

There you are.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."