Ranking
couldnt do it mate, she was looking at the screen the whole time and she knows what the icons look like and how a mac works so if i just dragged it off doc she would have told me to delete the other existing alias'
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
You should've deleted another version of Toribash, or something similar, or click on the button repair, (reinstall) and delete the desktop icon, and when you want to play Toribash, just go in Program Files and launch it from there.

Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Dood, i keep a copy of all of my games on a back-up folder that you have to manually run, it won't even show up on search... that's a good way to prevent this.

P.S, if YOU bought the head you should've told her that you spent 20$ on it and you didn't want to just throw it away.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I kept a copy of Cortex Command on the SD card for my camera when It got too big with mods and scenes... You should have done something similar =/
i liek turtelz xd
Ok, coloured joints or body parts (not textures) will appear in the game (including single player) once you play online (not queuing up for your turn. really play) about 10-15 minutes after the item was activated.

So, just make sure you've activated this item (and not other items of the same type. e.g. two relax items)
i did all that and thanks for all the advice and stuff, and going back to ragdollmasters comment: my mum woulda shanked me every place she could find shankable cuz i spent 20 measly bucks (which got donated to me)
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Elite, don't tell me that your mom deleted it because you played while you were grounded.
grounded sounds horrible to me cause i've never been grounded playing pc everyday just a limitation in the hours =)
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
pookie yer slow, sorry but u kinda r, wut i mean is that i was playing while i was studying the US constitution for like the past 4-5 hours and i wanted to have like a 5-10 min break but noooooooo she gets all naggy abt it. anyway my stuff works now and err could someone lock this, (if u wanna give me more advice feel free to aim/pm/email/myspace me
Locked. Let's try to make this a bit more concise next time.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."