Ranking
Original Post
give the money vdudenko
vdudenko sponsor a tourney, I got second place and he didn't give the money, GIVE THE 5K!!!!!!!!!!!
Please refrain from making multiple posts. Only one is required. Someone will be able to assist you shortly. Please be patient
<( O )>
i did 3 posts, because appear a message up of the text saying that the thread don't have enought characters
Hi Couzo,

I've moved your request to support, and have contacted vdudenko to see what is going on. Any other information you can provide can assist us in this issue, like links to the forum posts where the tourney was being arranged, and things like that.

Please be patient while we try and get this sorted out for you.
<( O )>
i cam in first in this tournament the prize was 10k can you see what you can do for me aswell please?

ninja145 was 3rd i think

EDIT: Came*
Last edited by DecyRielly; Nov 2, 2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: mispelled
<(T )>
Please be patient, we are still awaiting more information from Vdudenko. We must give him an appropriate amount of time to respond.

While we wait, can you give us some of the links on the forums where this comp may have been set up, and any extra info, like if there was an entry fee, or something like that?

Also, what time/date did the comp take place, and which room were you in? Please let us know what timezone you are in as well when giving us times, so we can try and get some records found.

Any info along those lines will help us try and get this sorted for you. Please be patient, you haven't been forgotten, these things just take time.
<( O )>
might wanna look at his transfer records
nvm mistook the posts above
Last edited by wootkill; Nov 2, 2008 at 03:13 PM.
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag