Toribash
Original Post
[scam]An scammer
um hello every toribash ppl this is my first thread ever so i don't know hwo this works anyway i got scammed by someone called nnaass i got some images of what happend also i do not have 30k nin the images beacuse i was going to buy 100k later today but i was still gona give him the tc.

we were dueling:

i do not know if this is called scammed but he didn't give me the tc he said he wanted to duel for one game then i won and he said 5!
also thanks to my freinds blackshark torikai and dentian for helping me out

help please

(sorry i do not know where to post this)
Last edited by supertoni; Mar 19, 2009 at 03:06 PM.
This should be in support. I will move it for you and some one probably Skulfuk will look into it for you.
Good job on providing screen shots.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Wow i FUCKING hate people who do that,Anyways just hopefully a mod or somone will come along and help you,Good luck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I just hate people like this And ITS NNAASS taht did this which is stupid he done this lot of times but got away :/ this time he niot gona nice SuperToni!
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
maybe he knows your a big guy that knows alot lol superme is new looking? in screenies he looks new no force colors or relax

User was banfracted for these posts. (Useless posts, derailing thread)
Last edited by KiTFoX; Mar 19, 2009 at 04:40 PM.

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

lol kk still remember the old days when i was Banana GOD in my class each time i look at ur name war banana you remined me of it
ok im going off topic i think ssomeone should solve this quick i don't like seeing this stuff

Check my Texture shop